Scuba Diving Trips in the Cambridge Area:
Scuba diving kit – Servicing
Most diving regulators and BCDs need to be serviced yearly to maintain optimum performance. Scuba Diving Trips Cambridge are a scuba equipment service centre for all major brands of scuba diving kit. We service regulators & BCDs, renew batteries for dive computers and pressure test them too, as standard.
Scuba Diving Trips Cambridge also offer a cylinder testing and O2 cleaning service with a 2 week turnaround time. All in all we are the dive centre to use for all your dive kit servicing requirements.
What does our Service Centre have to offer?
- A team of fully trained and experienced service technicians. A fast, reliable and friendly service.
- Advanced bookings – You can schedule at a time that suits you
- A reminder service so you know when servicing is due
- A hygienically clean and modern workshop with state of the art servicing tools & equipment
- We work with all brands of equipment
- Personal (to you) reports kept onsite in our comprehensive system
Our Service Centre Specialises in the following:
- Regulators -most brands – £45 labour + service parts for a standard 1st stage, 2nd stage & octo
- BCDS – £24. Extra for ‘Airll’ & ‘HUB’
- Computer Battery Changes & Pressure Tests – Prices vary depending on make & model
- Cylinders – Visual Inspection – £24
- Cylinders – Hydrostatic Cylinder testing – £32
- Cylinders – Valve service (with cylinder test) – £12
- Cylinders – Cylinder 02 Cleaning (with cylinder test) – £21
Our prices are very competitive and realistic for the service that is received. Would you like to find out more? Visit our website here!